Lack of underarm hair, thinning chest and pubic hair. Taking avodart for enlarged prostrate. Treatment?

Hi, I will turn 60 this July. I have recently noticed that I have almost no underarm hair and less chest and pubic hair . I still have all my head hair and do not notice any thinning there. I have an enlarged prostate and take Avodart daily. Prostate issues run in my Father s side and men on my mother s side experience almost no head hair loss (like me). I appreciate any insight you can provide. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013