Lack of sleep. twitching in hands. Ultrasound shows minimal hypervascularity of the gland, no cervical lymphadenopathy. Diagnosis?

I want to ask .... Analysis of blood ratio of parathyroid hormone as follows: T 3 = 1.6 nmol/l T 4 = 7.2 microgr/dl T.S.H = 2.3 ulU/ml The ultrasound examination as follows: thyroid appears bulky with normal texture the right lobe measures 38*18*13 mm the left lobe measures 36*16*12 mm the isthmus is borderlie 4.0 mm color shows minimal hypervascularity of the gland no cervical lymphadenopathy .... With symptoms rarely sweating Lack of sleep always Slight twitching of the hands I hope you diagnose cases Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013