Lack of sleep since onset of puberty, severe depression. Suggestive treatment?

We are looking for a sleep clinic in upstate New York in the Middletown area. My grandson, 24years old, says he hasn t slept since puberty . There might have been some ADHD that wasn t diagnosed, but I think he knew there was something wrong. He is married now with a 14 month old daughter, but he seems depressed and does not work and is a stay at home dad while his wife goes to work. He discussed his lack of sleep with his mother and requested help. We don t know where to start. Can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013