Lack of sleep, heaviness in head, discomfort, blocked nasal cavity, difficulty breathing. Treatment?

I have been experiencing the consequences of insufficient sleep. I was a college student so i used to spent most of the night last fall studying. I did not have enough sleep for one and half month. Now that i graduated, i tried to sleep early to make up for the insufficient sleep during college days. But no matter how long i slept the feeling of heavy head and uneasiness wont go away. And now today,i have this feeling in my nasal cavity which tends to block my breathing rate. Please advice. I m worried
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013