Lack of sleep, body pain, yellow urine, body heat, red spots on penis, chest, boils on face, body pain. Treatment?

Hey, am 25 year old male, from last allmost 2 years i am having some problm in my body, am not feeling sleepy and when i sleep my body pains after waking up and i feel like not to get up from the bed , i am having yellow urine and pain most off the time but when i drink loads of water it disapr , body is burning like hell , red color mark on my penis and chest , and its started with loads off boiles on my face and body pain , i use to eat so much off egg mixed with milk with out cooking nad alcohol , can u please advise wat to do
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
i think you are having some connective tissue disorder. kindly visit a rheumatologist for more and better treatment. do you have oral ulcers too. you may be suffering from some autoimmune disease. kindly visit and do full range of all tests blood and biochemistry done.