Lack of sleep, anxiety, light-headedness, dizziness, symptoms of smoking meth and marijuana

I smoked marijuana with some meth over the weekend and didn't sleep saturday night. From sunday night I have been suffering bad anxiety , struggling to calm down, light headed & dizzy spells. I has my heart rate & blood pressure checked today & they were fine. When will this go away or what can I do? It seems to have eased tonight but am hoping I will be better tomorrow. It has been a scary & horrible experience - no drugs, never again.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012