Lack of sleep and hunger, disinterested, depression. Taking pentazocine and diazipine. Help?

i am a 35 year male , with recent history of separation from wife and a sweet daughter and joblessness i remained out of country for ten years, i engaged in marital status thereafter . now my clinical complains are lack of sleep and hunger , over smoking , and lack of interest and initiatives, depressive attitude and blamming others.. repentacnce and regrets and fears towards life and daughter to her i cannot meet due to legislatives limitation.. i took pentazocine and diazipine as drug seeking behaviour. kindly help me out i am in pain . my life is suffering.thanks bye.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012