Lack of sexual pleasure, pressure from penis, painful feeling during sex. Medication and treatment?

I am a 30yr old female who has had this problem mostly all my life. During sex I dont feel anything but the pressure from the penis and once in a while a little pain. I have spoken with gynos that say its all in my head which I dont understand and im sure its not in my head. Please tell me is there a medication or somethin to fix this problem. Im open to anything.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
As you have already consulted Gynec & they have examined you & told that nothing is abnormal inside but still you got pressure & pain during act.
No medication works on it.
Try some different posture during intercourse like female above male that causes you comfort.
Thanks.