Lack of sex drive. What is the cause and required treatment?

Hi my name is Bianca I want to know if its normal for me not to want to have sex with bmy husband I am 18 years old with two kids, i love him alot his like my firs love but he gets frustrated when we dont have ssex and instead watches porn. I dont know what to do should I get checked up and see whats wrong with me? can it be because i had kids and my hormones changed? please i would like your senseare answer thank you
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Low libido or sexual drive is a common complaint among women who have given childbirth. One way to try to overcome this is to find the right sexual stimuli that makes sex more pleasurable. I would advice a lot of foreplay and different ways to please your partner even before penetration. It might be useful to use the stop and go technique to satisfy your partner better. Ultimately you both should find the right way to sexual equilibrium. I hope this helps. Consult a qualified sexologist if there are other problems.

Take care and have a good one !