Lack of sensation in legs, migraine, blood test shows low levels of vitamin B , extremely high ESR, hysterectomy. Abnormal blood results show cancer?

I have recently had my bloods done after a long period of exhaustion, lack of sensation in legs. I queried MS (I have been under the National Neurology Unit in London for the last 3 years for migraine - although the only migraine like symptom is flashing lights and loss of balance). My bloods came back with slight low levels of Vitamin B but extremely high ESR . I have had bi-lateral duct removal and a full hysterectomy when I was 34 (I am now 38). My endoscopy 3 years ago showed polyps that were removed and tested and whilst most were normal some were shown to be dubious . I guess I have a worry re cancer and need someone to point out some more rational reasons for my abnormal bloods.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012