Lack of power in leg, difficulty lifting leg. Normal hip X-ray

I have had trouble with my right upper leg / groin area. Symptoms include lack of pewer in leg, having to lift right leg into car, pain using the brake pedal in car, difficulty and pain lifting right leg to put on socks or trousers. Sometimes it suddenly gives way and I can t put amy weight on my right leg. Other times it will be absloutely fine with no symptoms. I have had my hip x-rayed and there is no wear and tear so it is not a joint problem.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012