Lack of interest in sex, anger, violent behavior. Due to drugs or depression?

Hi Doctor, My Sister s husband is behaving differently.Sometimes he is falling to my sister s feet and crying Don t leave me alone within 2 hrs he is shouting,fighting and speaking bad of everyone.He is not interested in sex, once he comes homes he find a cause for fighting, fights and then goes to bed.They got married only 2 months back.but only 3 times he had sex. Moreover he is spoiling my sister s name to all of his relatives.How to find whether its because of drug addiction or depression .Please help out.Very kind of you.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012