Lack of facial hair, less beard, moustache. Hormonal medication?

sir, I have less beard and musthace, i am now 28 years old,what is the problem for the lack of facial hair , i need to grow facila hair thick pack, is there is any remedy for this problem , can u suggest any hormone medicine for the growth of my facial hair, now i am in uae , can u suggest medicine for this problem available uae pharmacy, i hope u will reply soon. thanking you
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Good day. We need a bit more information before we can prescribe medicine. Need to know if your genital growth is normal, if you have enough hair in body, axilla and pubic region, if you have good erection and ejaculation etc. How tall are you? Do you have long ars and legs? Do you have any prolem with smell sensation? Do you have breast enlargement ( gynecomastia)? All these are important questions and an endocrinologist will have to examine your height, ar span, leg length, and look for testes size etc before tests can be done. I would advice you to meet an endocrinologist in UAE and get his help. Please dont buy medicines directly from any shop as it may harm you. I am working in Muscat, but i feel there are endocrinologists in Sharjah, Dubai etc.