Lack of erection after a neck fusion surgery. Concerned if this is a permanent problem

I had a neck fusion 10 days ago C4/5 C6/7 I tried to have sex last night, for getting an erection it took me 15 minutes and it was not really hard after the penetration I last like one minute and it went dead, I was very normal before the surgery and I could reach an orgasm and continuous but not all the time but most. It is because my surgery? aim afraid that this could be permanent I will see my surgeon in the next day. before my surgery I asked him if there was any chance to have sexual problems after the surgery and he said no.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012