Lack of energy, pain, weakness and stiffness. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Cure?

I have a high sed rate of 104. I have had a bone scan which came back ok. I have had multiple test ruling out Thyroid problems, lupus , rheumatoid arthritis ,TB etc. Any ideas. Symptoms are total loss of energy,feeling terrible,aches,pains weakness, alopecia areta ,headache, stiffness and some times i have fluid anf swelling in my lower extremities. I am 50 female and I have been diagnosed several years ago with fbromyagia,
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012