Lack of energy, lower back pain, small bump on side, nausea, depression. Cure?

Hi, I am a early 20 s college student. I was very excited to begin this semester. Now 5 weeks into the semester I lack energy to do really anything at school or at home. I have had a lot of lower back pain and right side pain. Today I noticed a small lump on the side/back oft right side. I am very concerned and do not know what to do. I feel tired all of the time, depressed, nausea and vomiting come and go. Any help would be great.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012