Lack of confidence, coping with fear, afraid of people commenting on me. Treatment?

I'm a 25 yr old male. I'm an Engineer. I'm coping with fear from past 2 years. But for the past six months I'm even afraid to come let alone talk to those one of confident types who talk like they know. I'm afraid of someone commenting on me. Like yesterday someone made fun of me but I knew it was not a big deal, friendly. But when I reached my room suddenly my inner self attacked me, lamenting me on how a loser I was and my thoughts started racing thinking that people think me as a poster boy of fun and I saw them laughing. It went while day and still the effect is there. Please tell m e what's happening to me... I want to feelconfident again
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear young man,
Welcome to HCM
I understand your concern.
It seems that you are a pessimist and feels inferior to others.
Is that true?
Then you need to be positive always.
You are always you. Learn from others' mistakes as well as your mistakes.
Consider failures as experiences.
Consider yourself as continuous learner.
Positive thinking can move mountains.
Meet a psychologist life trainer.
Wish you positive life ahead.