Lack of concentration, weaker memory, dizziness, not fresh after sleeping long hours, problem in left back part of brain. Treatment?

SInce few day i feel lack of concentration & also has experienced weeker memory . There is surprising sense of dizziness all the day long & i feel helpless to sort it out (even sleep doesn t help), however i could sleep comfortably but dont feel fresh after getting up (even after hours of sleep). And thus there is a problem in concentrating on things also. I feel the problem is in left back part of my brain . Kindly advice
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012