Lack of appetite, weight loss, dizziness and black outs. Back pain radiating to neck. Due to stress?

Lately I haven t been eating a lot. Not on purpose just a lack of interest with food. And ive lost like 15 pounds in the last 3 weeks without exercise and i only weight 130 before. I also have been experiencing dizziness and my vision goes black very frequently when I get up. Also by back has been hurting a lot and ive never had back pains im only 14 and my upper back by my neck has been killing like theres an elephant on my shoulders. My parents just recently got divorced and theres been a lot of problems going on right now but I dont know if stress can cause all these symptoms or if its something more.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013