Lack of appetite, stomach heaviness, black stools with mucus, flatus after eating outside continuously, history of amoebiasis. Remedy?

Sir, I m 34 yrs old, have been in mumbai for last 7 days on a trip and have ate all sort of non home food, but from last 5 days i m experiencing continous loss of apetite , heaviness in stomach , always m feeling the pressure but nothing come out except a few stools and mucus and today i saw some black stools.have been feeling gas also. I have been taking levofloxacin and ornidazole twice a day from last 3 days with lemofen and aciloc 150. but not much improvements. Have had amoebaisis twice in last 3 years. The problem is increasing it seems can u please help
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012