Lack of appetite, gastric problems, fever. Is this jaundice? What all tests to be done?

Hi , iam rakesh studing b-tech 4th year in vijayawada . from two days on wards i ve no appetite and i try to eat some thing it is very difficult to me one more probelm is ive gastric from almost 1 year recently a weak ago i suffer from fever it cured .tonics are used for digestion and gastric based on the sugesstion of physician it is not cured . i thinking it is symptoms for jandice can u give me sugestion to do l any test like blood test , urine test,or any scaning test etc
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012