Lack of apetite, pain in upper abdomen, back, nausea, weightloss, sleeplessness. Barium test, scan normal. Suggestions?

I have not been feeling well for 4 months. Thought it was a stomach flu at first. General unwell, lack od appetite . No vomitting. This continued. I have pain in my upper abdomen below breastbone and a bit to the right. Lots of tight pain behind breastbone and straight through to back. I often feel nauseous. I have lost 35 pounds due to not eating as much. Food doesn t gross me out but not surenwhat I should eat. Have had upper gi scope, barium swallow , ct of abdomen and hida scan. All seem okay. I am also having trouble staying asleep so don t get much sleep.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013