Labyrinthitis, dizziness, vomiting. Will scuba diving cause further damage to my ears?

I have just been told I have Labyrinthitis , I started getting dizzy 5 days ago so bad that I was vomiting . The sick felling has now passed but I am still very dizzy. I have read lots of different things about recovery time and that has scared me. My main concern is that my job is a scuba diving instructor and I need to get back in the water. Do you have any suggestions and if I do go diving will I risk further damage to my ears?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012