Labriynthitus, sensitivity to noise, constant white noise, dizziness on tuning the head, had an episode of acute hearing loss due to uncomfartable sleeping position. What could it be?

I had acute hearing loss and ringing in my right ear eight months ago. I was lying on my side in a uncomfortable position working on a boat. I had vertigo right away for about a week. Now I m still VERY sensitive to noise and constant white noise . Chiropractor said it is my c1 out of position but I m not convinced. Please help!!! Also dizzy when my head is tilted to my right side? Also my ENT told me I have labriynthitus as well. Thanks George Fetterman
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012