Labored breathing, chest pain, blurred vision, headache, faints

Labored breathing , sharp growing chest pains (heart area), sight gets blurry, slight to major headaches - ussually left; sometimes right hemisphere, hard to stand; I fall over sometimes. What could possibly be wrong with me? I am told I have poor circulation, and I almost pass out after running more than 2 miles. I run track and someone always has to catch me when I finish. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Hi, to me it seems that you should get your blood pressure measured, go for an ECG, echocardiography, complete blood count with hematocrit, chest X ray,and meet a cardiologist because your blood circulation might be disturbed , till then avoid exercise and dont run because this may aggravate the condition .it is good to not to waste any more time as this is an issue concerned with heart brain and lung which are essential for our survival so stop running on the track and run first to a cardiologist.
wish you all the best.