Labial irritation after urinating, redness, inflammation, burning sensation, strong smell

ONLY after urinating I experience severe irritation of my labia (from clitoris to urethra opening). The area becomes red and inflamed and has a burning sensation only after urinating. This lasts anywhere from an hour to a couple hours. My urine also has a very strong smell to it. I have got to the point where I am afraid to go to the bathroom because I know this is going to happen. I have tried changing toilet paper, wearing only cotton. I have been cleared of any vaginal infection and have been told it isn t a UTI . Any ideas what this could be??
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer