Labia swelling due to bartholin cyst infection. Had surgery under spinal epidural. Pregnant. Any chance of birth defect?

hi, i had bartholin cyst infection on the 30th of December 2012.. Had unprotected sex the same day too as we are trying for baby. On 3rd January i got admitted in hospital for sever left labia swelling and infection due to bartholin cyst.. I was on IV antibiotics and electrolytes.. i was operated for the cyst on 4th with spinal epidural as my anesthetic . After that i was on IV antibiotics till 8th january..and i was discharged from hospital. Now my periods was due in next two days that is 10th january.. but my periods didnt come. My last period date is 17th Decemeber.. i have a 24 days cycle so i was expecting periods on 10th. But when i did home pregnancy test. i came positive. I am very worried if my baby will have any abnormality. this is my very first conception after marriage.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013