Labia minora swollen, irritated, itchy after shaving. Treatment?

Hello, I shaved down there yesterday while in the shower and I almost instantly had a spot on the right side of my labia minora that became irritated. It is a little swollen, irritated and itchy. Looking at it in the mirror it appears to have a little blister that is flesh colored, maybe slightly lighter in color. I normally lather up with a little bit of Dove white bar when shaving down there, carefully trying to make sure it doesn t get near the inner. I have been putting vulvar cream on it but am wondering what this could be, what caused it and how to treat it.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013