Labia minora larger than labia majora. Itching, irritation and white discharge. Help?

my labia minora is larger than labia majora ... and most of the time i am suffering from it with cloth or jeans or tight things..and most of the time i am suffering like itching in labia minora..when i check i can see the labia minora..pore..and ..if i press then some kind of white thing is..coming from there..and itching is reduced in this way... please help me.i am ver much afraid.i am 25 yr old girl and never had sex .
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  76 Awaiting Answer