Labia majora is red and swollen. 18 weeks pregnant. Swollen groin. Treatment?

my labia majora is swollen (right side) and red, rash like. it also appears to be harder than normal. sometimes it itches but not uncontrollably. i am 29 years old and 18 weeks pregnant. i also noticed this evening in the shower that i appear to have a swollen area (I believe to be my gorin) in the crease of where my leg meets my torso (same side as the swollen rashy area). It is somewhat painful to the touch, almost bruise like. The rashy area feels as though it is chaffing, a very bad case and is uncomfortable for me to wear panties, etc.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013