Labia Majora has bumps. They are like cysts. What can they be?

Hi, For about four years i have had these small bumps on my labia majora . It started off with one (which is the largest about the size of half a pea) the others are smaller and all are hard. They itch occasionally and do not pop. Look kinda like pimples and are slightly under the skin. Ive been checked out by my doc and by two dermatologists that suggest these bumps are tiny cysts but they dont look like any labia cysts ive sern pics of and they dont move freely under the skin. What can they be?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012