Lab tests show high SGPT. Had chronic Hepatitis B. Took medication. How to reduce SGPT to 50?

good evening,,i am 45 yrs old,a seafarer,,last jan 15 2013 i was undergoing a medical examination as per lab test results,some are cholesterol is 255,, LDL 173,, SGPT is 116 ,hepa b reactive..HBeAG is non-reactive,,so the doctor advised me to repeat my sgpt the following week,,so i did a second test,,but the result was more alarming because it reads 133 ,then 147,,at that time i was advise to see a gastro specialist @ requested me to have a fibro-scan @ it was found out that i had chronic hepatitis b ,,so gastro prescribed a med ( URSOLIV ) UCDA for 10 days and repeated my sgpt test @ it reads 102 ,then 98 then 92 then the last time i did another test it was 88,,from the time it reads 102 , i started to have a strict diet @ exercise @ with the absence of URSOLIV question is,,,will it be possible to lower my sgpt to normal or even to 50 which is our company s cut-off value? thamk you very much
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013