Lab test done for blood sugar, alkaline phosphotase levels, hbg levels, AbC1 level, started eating protein

I am an 18 year old male who is very active and weighs a mere 125 pounds.  Lately I have been having some problems managing my blood sugar .  I did have lab tests done, although I did not schedule a follow-up. I do remember some of the statistics from the report though. They were as follows: high alkaline phosphotase levels, elevated T3, elevated Hbg levels ( white blood cell count was normal). I seem to go through periods of time when it seems as though I am having more trouble managing my sugar. I have had to start eating protein and trying to stay away from a lot of carbs. There were a few other levels that were elevated however I don t remember them. I do remember my AbC1 level was 6.1. What do these elelevels seem to point to? Please respond I really have been suffering from this but don t have time because of baseball and soccer. Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012