Lab report shows extraprostatic extension present. Have Hep C. Options?

I have a Gleason score of 9 (4+5) post radical prostatectomy, my lab report indicates that the tumor was 25% of the prostate and that I have "extraprostatic extension present," with the margins neg and neg for lymph nodes. I'm 64 yrs old and this is Agent Orange related from my service in Vietnam 68-69. What are my best options now, given that the cancer is still present? Additionally, I have Hep C, also from military service.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013