Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello !
Dear Naina I certainly would like to help but my dear the information required to select a remedy is not provided by you,
I would strongly insist, you find a good homoeopath around you and take his services , or you can mail me with all your symptoms,
You can depend on Homoeopathy
Take care have homoeopathic medicine,
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Treat the infection first with cap. neem or tab. allerin with haridra khand the glands will return to normalacy.
Homeopath Dr. Anshita Singh Rathore's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

Enlarged lymphnode can indicate numerous things. Starting from a simple infection to a malignancy (cancer) like lymphoma.

If the source of infection is known then , treating that infection will be enough to deal with the LN. But if its unknown , then a full evaluation , with detail history, and investigations are required here, esp if u have family history of cancer.
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
this is a commen problem and can eaisly treated by have to visit a homoeopath for assesment of case so that cause can be feel free and safe with homoeopthy.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello nayana;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
There are innumerable lymph nodes i our body and few are palpable also in otherwise normal person.There can be a reactive enlargement of lymphnodes in a person with an infection in a particular area and the enlargement of lymphnode adjacent to it like an abscess on the hand ;arm can give rise to a lymphnode enlargement in axilla.In such cases you have to treat the infection with antibiotics and once the infecion is settled the lymphnode swelling and pain in reduced and it goes away.So see what is exactly your problem;get examined by a doctor and he will give you the required treatment.