I m unsatisfied with the way my LUMINEERS. The end results were not exactly what I expected. What should I do ?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Dec 2010
Dentist, Prosthodontics 's  Response
as lumineers are very thin ceraminc veneers, it is extremely difficult to make the changes on them after they have been cemented in your mouth. the only solution if you are not happy with the over all results is to redo them. but before the next set of veneers are placed please ask your dentist to first place temporaries which will be the replica of your lumineers. once you are happy with the results of the temporaries then only get the finals fixed.
Dentist, Pedodontics Dr. Karthik Venkataragahavan's  Response
i would suggest you discuss this issue with your dentist as i do not know how the appearance of your teeth was before the treatment.
but slight adjustments can be made.
but again consult your dentist first.