LUMBOSACRAL SPINE SERIES FINDINGS, anatomic alignment, height of lumbar vertebrae, narrowing of L5/S1 disc space, narrowing of intervertebral disc space at L5/S1. Does this mean DDD? Herniated Disk? Slipped disk? What do these findings mean?

LUMBOSACRAL SPINE SERIES ** HISTORY **: Muscles. Trauma. ** FINDINGS **: There is anatomic alignment and height of the lumbar vertebrae . There is narrowing of the L5/S1 disc space. ** IMPRESSION **: Narrowing of the intervertebral disc space at L5/S1. Does this mean DDD? Herniated Disk? Slipped disk? What do these findings mean?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013