LIPID and LFT test done. Exercising daily, SGPT increased. Taking ursodeoxycholic

I had my LIPID & LFT tests 30 days back , results were- S.Triglycerides-200.1,VLDL-40.02,indirect bilirubin-0.73,SGPT-61.0 after 30 days my test showed- S.Triglycerides-175.2,VLDL-35.04,indirect bilirubin-0.56,SGPT-87.0 For last 30 days, I have been exercising daily for 1.5 hours in morning which includes brisk walk and skipping, when latest tests were carried out, it was after doing morning exrecises that I went to give sample with a break of 40 minutes. Although my tests show improvement but SGPT has increased, don t understand why so. i was taking Lupricad 160 (30 days)& ursodeoxycholic (10 days)
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012