LH knee replaced with a stryker Triathelon, swelling, painful, tender spots. What can be done?

I had my LH knee replaced with a stryker Triathelon, nursing and rehab people stated they never saw so much swelling from the post operation. on. Therapy did not go well, doctor kept saying I was not doing therapy enough,nine months later, so loose, so much continual swelling with regular asperations being performed, Nine months later doc stated out of clear blue sky I have bearing failure. Replaced bearing with new plate 4 mm thicker, Its been another year still having asperations, daily swelling I have to elevate adn ice knee due to swelling down to my toes every day. getting loose again, having tender spots on side of knee directly below knee is numb all the time. Doc state now all he can do is replace knee,. What do I do?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013