LFT showed high values, have reduced alcohol consumption, on diet suggested by physician. How long will it take to recover?

sir , I am Mukesh Kesarwani , 42 yrs of age . According to my LFT Serum Bilirubin is 1.57 , SGPT - 123 and SGOT - 84 . I am a frequent drinker and consume about 150 ml alcohol almost daily . I am fond of good spicy food espesially non -vegitarian . my hieght is 6 2 and my body weight is 79 kg . I am completely on the diet as prescribed by my physician . How long it will take to recover and i will be able to drink and have the food i m passionate for
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012