LFT reports show Bilirubin abnormality. What does it indicate?

In an LFT my reports show that the Bilirubin Direct is 0.5 (above the 0.3 max range) and Bilirubin Indirect is 3(above the 0.95 max range). The SGPT is 53; while there are occasional traces of RBC and mucus thread in the Urine Detail Report.What can this indicate? I had these tests done because i was suffering from bouts of nausea for about a month after a terrible road accident, from which i had walked away unscathed. My concern is only whether these reports indicate some internal injury.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012