LFT normal, ultrasound showed enlarged liver, have intermittent pinching pain around right upper abdomen. Is it related to liver?

hi.recently i got my abdominal ultrasound done,which shoes enlarge liver ( the doctor who was doing said,it is due to outside food ),then later i consulted gestroentrologist,he examined my abdomin & got LFT test which results in normal.he said everything is i feel pinching pain which comes & goes around my right upper it related to my liver??my stool colour & urine colour are normal. pls advice me...thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012