LFT done, borderline high. Eat chocolate everyday but weight normal. Taking colchicine 2mg. Should I be worried?

Hi, i did my LFTs 2 weeks ago and came back borderline high 74 alt and 70 AST , my doctor asked me if i eat a lot of chocolate and i said yes every 2 days an sometimes every day but my weight is fine, it s 70 kg and my height is 180 cm, he told me not to worry. I ve been taking colchicine 2 mg a day for the past 4 years for FMF, should i be worried about my LFTS? Is this normal or should i do more tests?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012