Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

LFT, KFT, lipid profile done, showing high SGPT, SGOT, cholesterol. Prescribed stovas, zylocin. Correct medication?

hello doctor gud eve XXXXX one week back i tested my lft and kft and lipid profile i got sgot 95 and sgpt 107 cholestrol 282 and uric acid 7.65 .my family doc prescribe me urosol 300 twice a day,stovas 10 md and zylocin 100 mg daily for one month. please tell the me the medicines i ma taking help me in my problem and can u suggest any diet should i take.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  198
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Health care magic.
I am a Homoeopath answering your query. Therefore there will be different thoughts to share with you. If you find them alright, then, you may accept them. Or simply discard.
You are under the wrong impression that you became sick because of the defective LFT, KFT, Lipid profile etc. These abnormal results are not making you sick but your sickness is making you to give these abnormal results.
This is not the defect of your inborn understanding. This is because you are brainwashed with the wrong health education you got from the conventional medicine. You are made to believe that if you bring down your SGPT, SGOT, Cholesterol etc by chemical drugs, your health will be improving. See how you are put under the chemical drugs which can bring down your liver enzymes, cholesterol, uric acid etc. After taking these chemical drugs if you get readings within normal range you are told that you are healthy! How foolish!
Your liver enzymes are increased as a part of the defence mechanisms to repair your damaged liver. Your uric acid is increased as a result of the defects in your metabolism. Your cholesterol is increased not because of the defects of your diet. Only 25% of total cholesterol is got from the diet and the remaining 75% is produced by the liver to meet the requirement of repairing the damage of cells taking place in all your organs of your body. In short all the increased blood results are because of the defence mechanisms of the body. They are to help you and never to trouble YOU.
You can make your crying baby to silence either by beating, frightening and asking it to shut its mouth or by feeding it to satisfy its hunger. You are suppressing the cry of nature of your body by the chemical drugs and that is why you are usually told that you want life time treatment for liver, cholesterol, uric acid, sugar etc. Diseases are not cured but only suppressed. Common people are made to believe that sugar, cholesterol etc cannot be cured, they can only be controlled with drugs. These drugs are the most sold drugs in the world!
You became sick due to the defect of your constitution and this constitutional defect is because of the genetics and your peculiar individualistic mental and physical make ups that are decided again by your genetics. You can only be cured with the rightly chosen genetic and constitutional remedies.
As far as I know Homoeopathy is the only method that has this approach and therefore confidently advise you to approach an expert Homoeopath at the earliest. You will be able to stop all suppressive chemical drugs and enjoy natural health.
You can also get back to me through the premium follow up question facility of Healthcare magic.

With Best Wishes,
Dr C. J. Varghese,
Homoeopath,
drcjvarghese@gmail.com.
Answered: Sat, 19 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
 

 

Loading Online Doctors....
©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions