L.A.D calcification, leg pain. Taking atenol, ecospirin. Angiography done, biochem profile normal. History of heart attacks. Leg pain due to medication?

I am 74+;had attack of coronary insufficiency in 1998. My blocked with calcification ( angio done in1998),with well developed collaterals. MY haemato-biochem profile had been within normalrange.I am normotensive and with out diabetes mellitus .I am put on medical treatment. Initially for two years on atenol,ecospirin ,tonact G,imdure(30mg),metolar 50 mg.For the past ten years taking flavedon 50mgx2;imdure 30mg x1;metolar50mgx1 clopitab 75mg x1; pantocid 40mg x1; Tonact G 10mgx1 ;Evionx1;rejunivex x1. My lipid profile and other parameters are within normal range.I am having Osteoarthritis both knees,;one frozen shoulder . Recently I have developed intractable nagging pain below knee in both legs with pain in calf muscles even at rest. MAY I KNOW FROM YOUR EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE THAT CAN THIS BELOW KNEE BILATERAL LEG PAINS BE DUE TO ANY OF SIDEEFFECTS OF MY MEDICATION. Iam a medical specialist,presently leading superannuated life.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012