LAC positive, history of abortion, irregular periods, negative pregnancy test followed by continuous bleeding with spots. Tips for conceiving?

My wife has a irregular periods. This time after 4 months. Tested for pregnancy but negative. Consulted Dr. for continuous 10 days bleeding , one pad daily. Tablet Pause 500 and Mefnetra-Spas was given for 3 days and advised to visit again if the bleeding is not stopped. On the 11th day today small clots were seen which is worrying my wife. Already she is found positive for LAC. Two times got abortion too and were done D & E (curetting). Latest was on Nov 11. Please advise as we want to have baby this time. Thank You.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  49 Awaiting Answer