L5-S1 posterior central disc protrusion with moderate to severe spinal canal narrowing. Suggest me treatment except surgery

I have low back pain since 2months The conclusion of my MRI report is L4-5 posterior central bilateral paracentral disc protrusion associated with annular tear and severe spinal canal stenosis and moderate bilateral neural foraminal narrowing. L5-S1 posterior central disc protrusion with moderate to severe spinal canal narrowing. Now i want to know other than surgury what all cures are possible for me?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011