L5 Lumbar spondylitis, taking ultracet capsules, juven plus, pain reduced, taking nimusilide. Advice?

My mother is 75 yrs old. She is suffering from lumber spondylitis L5,old Compress#D12 deg.changes L sided L.S.radiculopatty. Prescription Given were tab Ultracet Cap. Juvenplus Cap.BioD3 Strong Her pain has considerably reduced after 8 days ,now she takes one nimusilide 100mg in the night.She has to all the time rest and wear the belt., after suffering very severe pain now she has become very sensitive and gets upset please give advice if should she take any anti depressant . when will she be able to come back to normal
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012