Kurplunk in stomach, vomiting, sweating badly, pale lips. Diagnosis?

I woke up fine this morning had a bowl of oatmeal and a small bowl of fruit. I was feeling really good getting activities ready for children when i felt like i had a kurplunk in my stomach and all of a sudden i felt like i was going to vomit and have to go # 2 then i started sweating really bad to where i started putting cold water on my face and arms. I felt very strange the nurse came in said i was very pale lips purple. I went to doctor and nothing i still feel a little light headed thats it
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013