Knuckles are red on both hands with tightness

Hi, my knuckles have turned red on both hands . the same thing happens on the palms of my hands but to a lesser degree. The redness increases whenever i walk for a little while. There is no noticeable swelling and although I wouldn t call it pain , there is a tightness and uncomfortable feeling in my hands after a walk. I am 34, 6 2, 185 with no diagnosed medical issues at the moment ( had ITP in my early twenties but no symptoms of that in 9 years).
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
The red and tightness in the knuckles are likely to be due to a joint inflammation in the area. It can be related to an iune based disorder.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,